We are learning to become independent. Here is some amazing independent writing.
We were so engaged on our spring walk. Using a checklist we hunted for different signs of spring. We found nests, blossom, daisy's, buds, birds, daffodils and lots of ladybirds! After we wrote a list of the things we found. We also did some observational drawings of daffodils. They were brilliant!
Mother's Day lunch
We really enjoyed having our mum's or nan's join us for lunch. Thank you to everyone who came we had a lovely time!
How do we show kindness?
Willow the kindness elf visited us in reception.The first mission he gave us was to make superhero capes and become kindness superheroes. We enjoyed decorating capes and attending a superhero training camp.
Willow returned each week to give us kindness missions to complete. These included:
- Making cakes for the staff room
- Washing the teachers cars
- Helping to clean the dinner hall
- Picking up litter outside
- Giving compliments to others
- Making get well soon and thank you cards
- Decorating biscuits and sharing them with friends
- Making clay models to give to our mummies