Friday 19th June
Today, your reading is your free choice. You could use Reading Buddy or simply read a book of your own.
Why not have a go at reading in an unusual place (nowhere dangerous!!) and send me a picture!
Today's task is a handwriting activity.
I would like you to read the acrostic poem below and then write it out neatly in your workbooks. You could also decorate it when you're finished!
Alternatively, you could challenge yourself to write your own acrostic poem with a rainforest theme!
With your handwriting, remember:
- Copy carefully including correct spellings and any punctuation
- Sit your letters on the line
- Make your writing the correct size - not too big and not too small
- Leave spaces between words
- Have clear ascenders and descenders on letters that need them
For today's maths, you have a problem solving activity.
You'll need to have a clear understanding of odd numbers to be able to solve the problem.
Odd numbers are numbers that cannot be divided into two equal groups.
Odd numbers end in 1, 3, 5, 7, 9.
Topic - a bit of fun!
I've made you a Rainforest Word Search that you can have a go at completing online - no need to print!
Have a go by clicking the link below: