Watch the story or try and read it yourself (turn the sound off). Once you have finished have a go at answering these questions in your purple book.
1. How did Oona catch the fish?
2. What was the weather like in the Arctic?
3. What was the girl wearing?
4. What was under the ice?
5. Why did the bear cub need its mother?
6. Why do you think people want to help polar bears?
7. If you were very hot how would you cool down?
8. If you were very cold how would you get warm?
What other facts can you find out about life in the Arctic? Write some facts down.