For today's reading we're going to continue to look at the book ' A Volcano Wakes Up'.
Please read the attached pages, answer the questions and write them in your home learning book.
1. On page 12, what had the scientists seemed to be wrong about?
2. What date and time was there a violent explosion?
3. What did the blast of air flatten?
4. How many metres of it's peak had been blasted away?
5. What did the lava flow into?
6. What was the special name of the mudflow?
7. At what speed was it reported at?
8. What damage did the mudflow do?