Today's reading activity is to continue to look at the book 'A Volcano Wakes Up'.
Please can you read the pages I have attached and then have a go at answering the questions in your home learning books.
1. On page 18, what is the name of the river where the lahar flowed?
2. What happened to the bridge when the lahar hit it?
3. How many metres deep in mud was the countryside?
4. Where was ash falling more than 600km away?
5. How many tonnes of ash did the scientists estimate fell from the cloud?
6. On May 20th, how did they describe what the volcano looked like now?
7. What did the trees look like?
8. What do they think may have happened to the animals?