Today's reading activity is to read the last few pages of 'A Volcano Wakes Up'.
Then there are some questions I'd like you to have a go at answering in your home learning books.
1. What damage had the eruption of Mount St Helens caused?
2. How had the landscape changed?
3. When did the volcano in Tambora, Indonesia erupt?
4. In 1815 why was is called 'the year without summer'?
5. In Krakatau, Indonesia, what happened during the final eruption?
6. Where is the volcano known as 'the sleeping giant' located?
7. Use a dictionary to find the meaning of ' tsunami'.
8. What happened when the massive Laki erupted?