For today's reading activity please listen to the story 'How Tiger Got His Stripes'. Then have a go at answering the questions. You can either write these down or say the answers out loud.
Maybe at the end you can retell the story to an adult
1. Who was the proudest animal in the jungle?
2. What was his proud of?
3. What animal is the tiger scared of in the jungle?
4. Who is the tiger talking to the water buffalo about when he says 'who is that strange little animal'?
5. Why does the buffalo work for man?
6. Why did man tie Tiger to the tree?
7. How did Tiger get his stripes?
8. How do you think Tiger was feeling at the end of the story?