Read the information about fossils and Mary Anning in the text above then answer these questions in your purple book:
1. What is the proper name for the scientists that study animal and plant fossils to find out about the past?
2. What 5 things do the remains of dinosaur bones and eggs from around the world tell us about dinosaurs?
3. When was Mary Anning born? Where did she come from?
4. Where did she look for fossils? Who did she look with?
5. Name one of the types of dinosaurs that she found fossils of during her search.
6. How many 'bird-like dinosaur fossils have been found?
7. Name a dinosaur that had wings.
8. Why do some scientists think that dinosaurs are related to birds?