Using the video below, start watching the next part of 'The Day the Crayons Quit' from 1 minute 57 seconds to 4 minutes 4 seconds.
Once you have watched the video, have a go at answering these questions.
1. List all of the animals that the grey crayon has to colour in on his own?
2. What does the grey crayon suggest Duncan could colour in instead?
3. What does the white crayon say he’s not even in?
4. What does the black crayon not want to be anymore?
5. What are the 2 reasons that the green crayon is writing to Duncan about?
6. How does the green crayon describe himself as he is signing off the letter?