Answer the questions. Remember to start the answer with Capital letter and add full stops at the end.
1. Where were the children playing when the magic key began to glow?
2. Why did everything look big?
3. Who drove the toy car?
4. How did the children get away from the cat?
5. Went is underlined because it is a verb. A verb is a doing word. It describes what someone or something did.
Kipper went into Chip’s room.
Circle the verbs below.
Picked come run magic children dad
grass called big climbing ride car took cat bottle go Said hot ran slugs strawberries feel lips key chip began
6. True or False
1. Kipper found the magic key in Chip’s room.
2. Biff and Chip were playing with Mum and Dad.
3. The children got bigger when the magic began to work .
4. The grass was like a jungle .
5. Giant slugs ate the strawberries