Watch Eric Carle’s 'Slowly, slowly, slowly, said the Sloth' and then answer the questions.
1. What happened first in the story?
2. What are three things that happened in the middle of
3. What was the final thing that happened in the story?
4. Who were the characters in the story?
5. What phrase is repeated throughout the story?
6. What makes a sloth different from other animals?
7. In the end the sloth said he likes to do things slowly.
How do you like to do things?
From the pictures in the book, how would you describe a
Give three details about a sloth:
Write some sentences about sloths.
Fun Facts about Sloths;
- Has two arms and two legs.
- Sleep 20 hours a day.
- Look like monkeys.
- Are related to anteaters.
- Are 2 – 2 ½ feet long.
- Eat mainly fruit and leaves.
- Live in Central or South America