Monday 8th February 2021
WALT understand ‘What the Romans did for us’
Today we will be seeing if you can answer the question “Is it Roman or NOT?!?’
I would like you to research a Roman invention of your choice. Pick one from the list below or find one of your own.
- What is the name of the object?
- Draw a picture of it
- Describe how big it is and what it is made of
- What was it used for?
- Do we still use it today?
- What is the modern equivalent of this?
- Grid-based cities
- Sewers and sanitation
- Roads and highways
- Roman Numerals
- Surgical tools and techniques
- The calendar