Today we are going to be focusing on a biblical story all about showing kindness to others. It teaches us to be generous, helpful and kind no matter what.
You can watch the story using the link below.
Your activity today is to put the story back into the correct order.
The sentences below are parts of the story but they are all muddled up. Copy the sentences into your book into the correct order. Don't forget to use capital letters at the start of your sentences, finger spaces between your words and full stops at the end of each sentence.
- The Samaritan paid the innkeeper and asked him to care for the man.
- He was robbed and left for dead.
- He put him on his donkey and took him to an inn.
- A Samaritan saw the man, and he stopped to help.
- A priest saw him by the side of the road, but did not stop to help.
- A man went on a journey from Jerusalem to Jericho.
- A Levite came along the road, but he passed the man by.