For todays activity I would like you to use your imagination! Your task is to think about what would happen next in the story now that Tomeks mum has seen that he has not been telling lies!
I have added an example of what may happen to get you started!
Remember when we write out sentences we need to:
1. Think about our sentence
2. Say the sentence out loud
3. Repeat the sentence and count how many words are in the sentence
4. Repeat one more time to make sure you remember each word!
5. Now you can write it - you can ask your adult for 'green lines' (a line for each word) to help you set out the sentence.
6. Once you have written your sentence you need to check for capital letters, finger spaces and full stops.
7. Finally read your sentence out loud to make sure it makes sense.