Inspirational, Creative, Outstanding Assistant Headteacher Required!
REAch2 Academy Trust is a national family of primary academies committed to raising standards and achieving excellence for all pupils, whatever their background or circumstance.
To support our leadership team at Unity Primary Academy, we are seeking to appoint an Assistant Head with responsibilities for SEND (SENco) and behavior, to join us on our journey to becoming an outstanding primary school. You will be expected to drive school improvement in partnership with the Headteachers, as well as supporting, challenging and developing your colleagues.
Set in the heart of the community, we offer a welcoming environment that provides an enriched curriculum, inclusive to all. We believe in every child reaching their full potential academically whilst ensuring opportunities are in place to develop their social and emotional skills.
- Are you passionate about teaching?
- Are you inspirational?
- Do you have high expectations of yourself and others?
- Do you motivate colleagues?
- Can you deliver creative, outstanding lessons?
- Can you demonstrate analytical and organisational skills?
In return, you will receive:
- Children wanting to showcase their achievements
- Programme specific training to develop leadership skills
- A committed and talented staff team
- A supportive and challenging Governing Body
- Dedicated leadership time
- Most importantly…The opportunity to make a difference!
Please come and visit our school, we look forward to meeting you.
Unity Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applications will be subject to a DBS check, satisfactory references and medical checks.
Closing date: 17th January 2020
Interview date: 24th January 2020